Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Beginning...

I've discovered that I have a great dislike for a great many things. My ex-boyfriend finds my little musings funny and interesting at times. Other times he wonders if I'm some kind of psychotic uberbitch who hates the world and everything in it.

I like to think that I see things as they are and not as someone says they should be. I get bored easily. I am not a fan of any one person as people are just people in my eyes. Some do extraordinary things and I admire their wonderful acts. But even the seeming "Best People In The World" can turn out to be murders, adulterers, drug addicts and thieves.

I start this blog because I need a place to vent. I no longer have a diary as I am no longer 10 years old.

I freely admit that I would like other people to write comments about my commentary on the world. I want to know how others think and feel about what I think about. I will go about, posting my url under my name in various comment zones on various blogs that I like to shamelessly promote.

Am I out to make money? Maybe. Eventually. That type of popularity takes a certain amount of dedication, skill and writing ability that I'm not quite sure I have. A lot of people have blogs. Not a lot of people make money off of them.

I've set up this blog as a place to express my annoyance at stupid things that people do. This is not to say that I am excluded from this thesis. I do a lot of stupid things and will be including them along with my diatribes about others.

So read as much as you care to and comment if you are so emboldened to. Disagree with me wholeheartedly if you like. Call me names. Report me to whomever blogs get reported to (no one?). Tell me I use bad grammar and have a crap sense of humor. Tell me I don't post enough and that I don't have quality material.

Do your worst. Because all it means is that I get more hits. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment